In today's digital landscape, security has become a top priority for every organization. To ensure secure access to their systems and data, organizations must implement critical processes such as password authentication and user provisioning. However, traditional password authentication methods have been proven to have several drawbacks, making them unreliable, insecure, and inconvenient for modern users. To address these challenges, many organizations are now adopting passwordless authentication methods.
In this informative webinar, our experts Karl Horvath, President and CEO of Campus Consortium and CIO of Immaculata University, and Branden Black, VP - Sales Engineering at QuickLaunch, will guide you through the process of designing a user-centric passwordless authentication and user provisioning strategy that meets the needs of both users and IT teams. Our aim is to help you show the financial and operational benefits of passwordless authentication and user provisioning and how these technologies can help your organization to streamline user onboarding and reduce the risk of data breaches.
During the webinar, we will dive into:
- Why passwordless authentication is becoming increasingly popular
- Financial and operational benefits of passwordless authentication and user provisioning
- Technologies can help organizations to streamline user onboarding and reduce the risk of data breaches
- Best practices for designing a user-centric passwordless authentication strategy
- Understanding different user provisioning strategy and their use cases
- How user provisioning fits into the passwordless authentication strategy
- Real-world examples of organizations that have successfully implemented passwordless authentication
President and CEO of Campus Consortium and CIO of Immaculata University
VP - Sales Engineering