Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC) was facing multiple challenges to manage user identities and accesses across the institution. The IT team had to put a lot of manual efforts to provision and de-provision users, every time a new user joins or leaves the institution. This added too much workload on IT resources which could have been better utilized, if this process was automated.
Not only this, multiple password reset requests to help desk was a productivity drain.
Initially, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College was looking for a one-stop identity and access management solution to deliver seamless user experience to its staff, faculty and students.
As a solution to these problems, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College chose QuickLaunch to manage user identities and accesses across the institution.
The results were transformative and have direct impact on productivity of IT administration. QuickLaunch’s AI-powered IAM suite has helped Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College to improve institutional agility, reduce operational costs, enhance user experience and simplify user lifecycle.
- Provision users from Banner to Active Directory on the fly.
- Enable role-based access control and management across the institution.
- Detailed understanding on managing identities and accesses across the institution with lowest efforts and tightest security.
- Save helpdesk cost up to 70% with Smart Password Manager.
- How QuickLaunch can help your institution to automate user lifecycle?