The Support dispatcher is the key role in the organization to triage and coordinate between, internal and intra teams along with client. Support dispatcher is responsible for the day-to-day operation and will work in close collaboration with system engineers, front-end developers, UX designers, business analysts, and software developers to implement solutions that align and extend shared platforms and solutions with long-term business implications. Responsible for dispatching the tickets to appropriate resources and ensure 24/7 operation of systems and when problems arise, effecting quick and permanent solutions. The Ticket dispatched will be required to ensure SLA’s are being adhered for client facing tickets along with meeting the deliverables.
- Coordinate between Intra Teams, Clients and support team to provide first class technical support to clientele in higher education
- Ensure tickets are getting dispatched and addressed within SLA’s
- Set-up, manage and coordinate client calls for the team
- Ensure coordinating with inter, intra teams and clients to setup activities and calls as required
- Share required data for management reporting with defined frequency; daily, weekly and monthly
- Assign problems/tasks to tech support specialists
- Regularly review and analyze the service boards and follow-up with inter team and client
- Analyze situations and determine resources needed to solve them
- Make decisions quickly, often with limited information
- Follow up with customers to gauge their satisfaction with problem resolution; identify tech support problem areas (i.e., negative trends) and, if warranted, implement corrective actions
- Ensure ongoing training for tech support staff; \; maintain and analyze training records
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
- Availability for support in Non-Business Hours as and when needed
- Liaison with the internal functions including Customer Success, product management, product engineering and other service functions
- Work on preparing monthly roster, on call roster
- Work on collating the data required for on call reports
Required Skills & Experience:
- Overall 0 - 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience in MIS reporting, MS Office, CW Tool.
- Self-starter, driven, productive and works well under pressure.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential; must be customer focused.
- Any Graduate