Mobile App Developer
We're looking for motivated and energetic team member with hands-on experience in any native mobile application development.
- Design and build applications for the Apple iOS and Android platforms.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application through rigorous testing.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs in order to maintain code quality.
- Show leadership and focus on completion of projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Engineers with experience of 3-6 years in shipping iOS and Android apps with a large user base, ideally currently available on the App Store
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager etc.
- Familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third-party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
- Understanding of iOS and Android Code signing process and deployment model
- Worked with RESTful APIs, third party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
- Experience with offline storage databases, threading, and networking with strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, concurrency
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimisation, and in-depth experience with multithreaded and networked applications
- Focus on product design and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code
- Solid experience with version control systems
- Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours
- Excellent communication skills and fits well in a collaborative and charged workspace
- Good understanding of mobile app UI/UX and Apple design philosophies
- Product firm experience and end-to-end lifecycle feature development in app
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Good to have:
- Experience in start-ups with apps having million+ downloads.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
What our customers say about us
We have greatly improved the user experience for everyone trying to find and utilize the many application services available at Illinois College. We have also saved a significant amount of budget and time with password reset, allowing our users to reset their own passwords 24/7, rather than having to wait for the service desk to be open. Accounts are better secured now that they are tied to SSO and forced to comply with our AD password policy, and with MFA we look to provide even better security.
Chief Information Officer, Illinois College
We improved user experience for everyone at Roanoke-Chowan Community College who was finding it difficult to login to multiple applications from different screens using multiple credentials. QuickLaunch Single Sign-On provided one-click secure access to all applications from a single screen, thereby improving user experience. Moreover, users can now reset their passwords on their own without raising the password reset request to help desk. All our user accounts are secured with strong MFA policies offered by QuickLaunch.
Michael J. Wilson
System Administrator, Roanoke-Chowan Community College
We’d tried and abandoned multi previous approaches to single sign-on before adopting QuickLaunch. We needed a cloud-based solution that offered password reset, CAS, SAML, MFA, and the ability to ease the stress on the IT staff. QuickLaunch offered this and much more.
Chief Technology Officer, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
The professionalism and technical knowledge demonstrated by the QuickLaunch Team is unmatched. Had it not been for the team's dedication to their identity platform, I am certain that there is no way that our time-sensitive implementation would have been possible
Executive Director of Information Systems, Pierpont Community and Technical College