Full Stack Developer
We're looking for motivated, energetic and flexible team players that want to be part of something innovative and have a strong passion for software development. The incumbent will be responsible for Front-End & Back- End application development and management.
- Being hands-on and lead a team of product developers to build innovative and scalable solutions
- Work closely with product management, product development & implementation teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and business objectives
- Drive the work estimation, product design, development to meet the expectations and timelines
- Participate in the full SDLC of project based from design through to deployment
- Conduct thorough unit testing and integration testing for the whole product
- Support and maintain deployed product
- Lead proof of concept and prototyping for innovative ideas
- Adhere to industry best practices for software development
- Update technical documentation relating to design and coding
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, open source projects that can be leveraged
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 6 years’ in software product development
- Expertise in Java-J2EE application development with good understanding of OOPs concepts
- Should be proficient in implementation of well-known design and architectural pattern
- Excellent Design and programming/coding skills to address business and technical use cases
- Good knowledge of J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring framework, Hibernate/eclipse link, web services (REST, SOAP)
- Good knowledge of any one of the version control system (GIT, SVN)
- Bachelors or Masters degrees in either computer Science or other disciplines of engineering
What our customers say about us
We have greatly improved the user experience for everyone trying to find and utilize the many application services available at Illinois College. We have also saved a significant amount of budget and time with password reset, allowing our users to reset their own passwords 24/7, rather than having to wait for the service desk to be open. Accounts are better secured now that they are tied to SSO and forced to comply with our AD password policy, and with MFA we look to provide even better security.
Chief Information Officer, Illinois College
We improved user experience for everyone at Roanoke-Chowan Community College who was finding it difficult to login to multiple applications from different screens using multiple credentials. QuickLaunch Single Sign-On provided one-click secure access to all applications from a single screen, thereby improving user experience. Moreover, users can now reset their passwords on their own without raising the password reset request to help desk. All our user accounts are secured with strong MFA policies offered by QuickLaunch.
Michael J. Wilson
System Administrator, Roanoke-Chowan Community College
We’d tried and abandoned multi previous approaches to single sign-on before adopting QuickLaunch. We needed a cloud-based solution that offered password reset, CAS, SAML, MFA, and the ability to ease the stress on the IT staff. QuickLaunch offered this and much more.
Chief Technology Officer, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
The professionalism and technical knowledge demonstrated by the QuickLaunch Team is unmatched. Had it not been for the team's dedication to their identity platform, I am certain that there is no way that our time-sensitive implementation would have been possible
Executive Director of Information Systems, Pierpont Community and Technical College