IT Help Desk Support
Reduce Costs And Expand Access With 24x7 IT Help Desk Support
24x7 IT Help Desk Support for Higher Education
Empowering your IT department while reducing help desk support costs
In the Higher Education industry, the role of consistent, high-quality IT help desk support has become indispensable with the growing intervention of remote technology in the near term and beyond. A survey by Inside Higher Ed reveals the institutions’ concern of decline in future student enrollments as the potential long-term outcome in regard to the crisis. This decrease will eventually disturb the financial stability of the institutions and their ability to employ a decent amount of staff and faculty while focusing on the continuous support needs of the end-users. That’s why QuickLaunch's technology partner BlackBeltHelp promises excellent service with its exceptional 24x7 IT support so that you can focus on your core competencies while we give your end-users an experience to remember.
End-users’ expectations are ever-evolving. Students demand remote support to be instantly delivered via phone, email, live chat, chatbot, or other self-service options for their unique needs. Faculty expects IT help desk services to make their job easier. But these increased requests don’t always require institutions to pay the price. Therefore, we help higher education institutions in reducing costs and administrative burden by providing student IT help desk support and round-the-clock hi-tech ERP, SIS, LMS support to cater to your students’, faculty, and staff’s unique needs.
Benefits of AI-powered IT Help Desk Support
- 24/7/365 Anytime, Anywhere Access
- Drives Student Engagement
- Reduces errors and increases compliance
- Faster responses
- Improves the student experience
- Automated responses for frequently asked questions
Students Get Benefits from IT Help Desk Support
1. Always-on support - Our helpdesk provides support through phone, email, live chat, chatbot, SMS/text, and web tickets focusing on bridging student support barriers. Our technical support specialists are always on the toes, delivering 24/7/365 help to keep you up and running.
2. Self-service resources – We focus on providing service levels unmatched in the industry thereby aiming to achieve your institutional goals at a fraction of the cost.
3. An internal knowledge base – We keep organized repository of relevant data, structured with best IT practices and knowledge gained from practical experiences.
4. A staffing model that can handle high-volume times – We aim to expand your IT helpdesk support to nights, weekends, and holidays to improve end-user experience.
5. Assistance for students with accessibility issues - Students are able to get their admissions, registration, financial aid, student accounts, and other enrolment management questions addressed 24/7 via phone, live chat, chatbot, web, email, and SMS/text.
6. Remote desktop sharing – We help to streamline support tasks by providing remote desktop online sessions from within ticketing and CRM applications for technicians.
7. A customer-centric model – We deliver self-service solutions, prompt resolution of queries, and immediate access to information with aim to deliver faster response that drives student satisfaction.
Type of IT Help Desk Support
- Hardware, Software
- Zoom, Teams & Webex
- Other productivity tools