Miami, FL – August 27, 2020: QuickLaunch, the AI-first Identity Integration-Platform-as-a-Service, today announced the launch of its first mobile app for Android and iOS devices. The app will provide web-like login experience to its users. The app will be used by 8M+ users (students, staff and faculty) in 800+ higher ed institutions and organizations (QuickLaunch clients).
QuickLaunch Mobile App will allow users to login to multiple application from mobile using a single set of credentials, change passwords anytime, anywhere, receive password expiry notifications and custom alerts, use Face ID/Touch ID and do much more at convenience of mobile.
Capabilities of QuickLaunch Mobile App
- Custom Branding: Change theme color and logo to mirror your organizations’ brand image.
- Single Sign-On to Apps: Access organization-wide applications, from a single screen on a mobile device, using a single set of credentials to all authorized applications.
- Two-Factor Login: Organization can enable two-factor authentication at the time of login based on predefined policies by the organization.
- Get Push Notifications: Users receive push notifications displaying custom alerts and password expiry notifications.
- Prevent False Access: Prevent unauthorized access and protect the organization’s mission-critical applications by verifying identity at the time of login using multiple factors (challenge questions, SMS and Email).
- Biometric App Lock: Lower the risk of unwanted breaches by enabling Face ID or Touch ID as one of the app-locking mechanisms.
- Reset Lost/Forgotten Password from Mobile: Reset lost/forgotten passwords using multiple factors (security questions, SMS or Email).
- Change Password: Instantly change password on-demand.
- Forgot Username: Retrieve lost/forgotten usernames using Mobile app.
- First-Time User Registration: New users to the organization can set up their password instantly.
The newly launched app will support higher ed institutions to promote online learning while delivering a better user experience, increase app usage, reduce help desk call volumes, help them send custom alerts and notifications to the app users and enhance institutional security. While for the organizations, QuickLaunch Mobile app will boost organizational security, increase app usage, prevent false access, and allow users to login from anywhere, anytime.
Download QuickLaunch Mobile App
QuickLaunch is the only AI-first identity and integration platform-as-a-service (IDaaS and iPaaS) that transforms how cloud-savvy institutions and companies manage human and device authentication, authorization, access control and integration. QuickLaunch leverages AI to autodetect threats and step up authentication. More than 500 institutions such as New Mexico State University and Colorado Community College System along with companies such as Jenzabar, Unifyed, OculusIT, and BlackBeltHelp trust QuickLaunch to protect and manage over 2,000,000 identities and integration to over 3,000 applications such as Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud, Box, Canvas, Blackboard, G Suite and Office 365.