Technical Support Engineer
The Support dispatcher is the key role in the organization to triage and coordinate between, internal and intra teams along with client. Support dispatcher is responsible for the day-to-day operation and will work in close collaboration with system engineers, front-end developers, UX designers, business analysts, and software developers to implement solutions that align and extend shared platforms and solutions with long-term business implications. Responsible for dispatching the tickets to appropriate resources and ensure 24/7 operation of systems and when problems arise, effecting quick and permanent solutions. The Ticket dispatched will be required to ensure SLA’s are being adhered for client facing tickets along with meeting the deliverables.
- Coordinate between Intra Teams, Clients and support team to provide first class technical support to clientele in higher education
- Ensure tickets are getting dispatched and addressed within SLA’s
- Set-up, manage and coordinate client calls for the team
- Ensure coordinating with inter, intra teams and clients to setup activities and calls as required
- Share required data for management reporting with defined frequency; daily, weekly and monthly
- Assign problems/tasks to tech support specialists
- Regularly review and analyze the service boards and follow-up with inter team and client
- Analyze situations and determine resources needed to solve them
- Make decisions quickly, often with limited information
- Follow up with customers to gauge their satisfaction with problem resolution; identify tech support problem areas (i.e., negative trends) and, if warranted, implement corrective actions
- Ensure ongoing training for tech support staff; \; maintain and analyze training records
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
- Availability for support in Non-Business Hours as and when needed
- Liaison with the internal functions including Customer Success, product management, product engineering and other service functions
- Work on preparing monthly roster, on call roster
- Work on collating the data required for on call reports
Required Skills & Experience:
- Overall 0 - 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience in MIS reporting, MS Office, CW Tool.
- Self-starter, driven, productive and works well under pressure.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential; must be customer focused.
- Any Graduate
What our customers say about us
We have greatly improved the user experience for everyone trying to find and utilize the many application services available at Illinois College. We have also saved a significant amount of budget and time with password reset, allowing our users to reset their own passwords 24/7, rather than having to wait for the service desk to be open. Accounts are better secured now that they are tied to SSO and forced to comply with our AD password policy, and with MFA we look to provide even better security.
CIO at Illinois College
We improved user experience for everyone at Roanoke-Chowan Community College who was finding it difficult to login to multiple applications from different screens using multiple credentials. QuickLaunch Single Sign-On provided one-click secure access to all applications from a single screen, thereby improving user experience. Moreover, users can now reset their passwords on their own without raising the password reset request to help desk. All our user accounts are secured with strong MFA policies offered by QuickLaunch.
Michael J. Wilson
Roanoke-Chowan Community College
We’d tried and abandoned multi previous approaches to single sign-on before adopting QuickLaunch. We needed a cloud-based solution that offered password reset, CAS, SAML, MFA, and the ability to ease the stress on the IT staff. QuickLaunch offered this and much more.
Chief Technology Officer, ISO at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
The professionalism and technical knowledge demonstrated by the QuickLaunch Team is unmatched. Had it not been for the team's dedication to their identity platform, I am certain that there is no way that our time-sensitive implementation would have been possible
Executive Director of Information Systems