Account Development Consultant
We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Development Consultant that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The Incumbent will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer requirement and revenue growth objectives. He/she must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- With extensive market research, build pipeline and close deals
- Arrange and co-ordinate for effective online demos to prospects
Required Skills & Experience:
- 0 to 3 years’ experience in Inside Sales
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Graduation (Any field)
What our customers say about us
We have greatly improved the user experience for everyone trying to find and utilize the many application services available at Illinois College. We have also saved a significant amount of budget and time with password reset, allowing our users to reset their own passwords 24/7, rather than having to wait for the service desk to be open. Accounts are better secured now that they are tied to SSO and forced to comply with our AD password policy, and with MFA we look to provide even better security.
Chief Information Officer, Illinois College
We improved user experience for everyone at Roanoke-Chowan Community College who was finding it difficult to login to multiple applications from different screens using multiple credentials. QuickLaunch Single Sign-On provided one-click secure access to all applications from a single screen, thereby improving user experience. Moreover, users can now reset their passwords on their own without raising the password reset request to help desk. All our user accounts are secured with strong MFA policies offered by QuickLaunch.
Michael J. Wilson
System Administrator, Roanoke-Chowan Community College
We’d tried and abandoned multi previous approaches to single sign-on before adopting QuickLaunch. We needed a cloud-based solution that offered password reset, CAS, SAML, MFA, and the ability to ease the stress on the IT staff. QuickLaunch offered this and much more.
Chief Technology Officer, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
The professionalism and technical knowledge demonstrated by the QuickLaunch Team is unmatched. Had it not been for the team's dedication to their identity platform, I am certain that there is no way that our time-sensitive implementation would have been possible
Executive Director of Information Systems, Pierpont Community and Technical College